Vampire Wing Lift®
The Vampire Wing Lift® is a treatment that helps restore femininity naturally. Using PRP therapy and hyaluronic acid dermal fillers – it effectively shapes, tightens, and lifts the labia, resulting in beautifully contoured lips of the vagina that look and feel their best.
Transform the appearance and overall sensation of your vulva with Vampire WingLift®! Our nonsurgical treatment utilizes Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and hyaluronic acid fillers to help boost skin tightness and sensitivity in the labia and outer vulvar area. Come experience the stimulating power of regenerative medicine and enjoy a new level of comfort and confidence.
What do I need to do to get ready for the procedure?
Prior to your Vampire Wing Lift ® appointment, we need to make sure you are ready for your treatment!
Please note the following:
- Avoid alcohol and blood thinners 48 hours prior to treatment.
- Make sure you have talked to Dr. Esmay about your blood thinners if you use them. He may have specific instructions for you.
Please call our office if you have any questions: 512-504-7399.
Vampire Wing Lift ® After Care Instructions
Following your Vampire Wing Lift ® procedure there really are no restrictions. We encourage to wash off any topical numbing cream that may remain following the
There are no restrictions on sexual or physical activity. When you feel ready, you are ready.
Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen (Motrin or Advil) and Aleve for one week. An inflammatory response is the goal for regenerative benefit and will be decreased with these medications.
Use Tylenol as needed for soreness.
If you suffer from genital herpes, make sure you have talked with Dr. Esmay as you may want to consider an anti-viral to help prevent possible break out.
When will I see my results?
- Many women report an immediate result from the fullness of PRP and dermal fillers that have been injected. Within 3 days, the PRP will be fully absorbed into your tissue.
- At 3 months the treatment will be at full effect.
How long will this last?
- There really is not a risk of “overtreatment” so ultimately your body will help you decide when its time again. Because dermal filler is utilized most will seek a “touch up”
once or twice a year as needed.
If you have any questions or concerns and for further information or to book an appointment, please call our office at 512-504-7399.