This innovative procedure uses the power of platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, to nourish and revitalize damaged skin cells. The Vampire Facelift® combines the power of PRP and Dermal Fillers so that you can expect natural-looking results with minimal invasiveness and downtime.
The beauty of the Vampire Facelift® lies in its ability to restore youthful vitality while preserving your unique features. It’s not about masking flaws but enhancing your inherent beauty and bringing out the best version of yourself. Best of all, you can enjoy long-lasting results that make you feel gorgeous inside
What does Vampire FaceLift® treat?
Vampire FaceLift® Corrects the Following:
- Skin “greying” as a result of reduced blood flow. The lively, rosy hue fades to a dull gray.
- Collapsed and droopy skin as muscle, fat pads and collagen decrease with
- Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy”
- This procedure literally “lifts” your face helping restore the texture, color and shape of your youth without cosmetic surgery.
What do I need to do to get ready for the procedure?
Prior to your Vampire Facelift® appointment, we need to make sure your face is ready for your treatment!
Please note the following:
- Avoid alcohol and blood thinners 48 hours prior to treatment.
- Make sure you have talked to Dr. Esmay about your blood thinners if you use them. He may have specific instructions for you.
- Avoid any cosmetic treatments such as a wrinkle relaxer or filler for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- If you suffer from cold sores, make sure you have talked with Dr. Esmay as you may want to consider an anti-viral to help prevent possible break out.
- The use of the Di Morelli ® Skin Care products and, is highly recommended in conjunction with your treatment. We have that available as well as Thorne® supplements that may help you have a better result.
For your appointment, it isn't necessary to modify your skin care routine. However, if possible, please consider coming in with a clean face (no makeup) as you will have to remove this prior to treatment.
Please plan your day accordingly, as you may leave the office with some mild swelling and potentially bruising at the injection sites. There is no restriction in your skin care or makeup routine following treatment.
Please call our office if you have any questions: 512-504-7399.
Vampire Face Lift® After Care Instructions
Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as Ibuprofen (Motrin or Advil) and Aleve for one week. An inflammatory response is the goal for regenerative benefit and will be decreased with these medications.
Use Tylenol as needed for soreness.
- Be gentle with your face for the first several days. In general, avoid any activity that would increase circulation to the face and therefore increase swelling and/or bruising.
- Avoid vigorous exercise for 24 hours. Walks, slow hiking, and lifting weights are all fine.
- Avoid hot water, steam, or direct sun on your face for 2-3 days to prevent excess swelling.
- Avoid firm direct pressure on the injected areas of the face for at least one week.
- Avoid placing your face in a massage cradle.
- Be wary of goggles.
- Be thoughtful about your pillow placement when sleeping.
- You may have some mild swelling and potential bruising of the treated areas for several days to weeks. Most bruises are subtle after one week. Under the eyes and the lips tend to swell the most.
- Gently ice the treated areas frequently (15 minutes each hour on the first day) to help decrease swelling. Be gentle, and do not freeze the skin.
- You may take Arnica to help with bruising.
- Infection is rare. Avoid routine dental procedures for two weeks after injection to decrease this risk further. Signs of infection include redness, warmth, swelling that increases after three days, or any drainage. If you have any potential signs of infection, please get in touch with us right away.
- Many cosmetic procedures may cause early degradation of your filler. If you
have any other procedures, please notify your provider of your filler location to
protect your results.
When will I see my results?
An immediate short -term result is plump, luminous skin. The effects of the filler are seen immediately.
After 3-4 weeks, the PRP will have activated your body to create new collagen and elastin. You will see your skin change over the next couple months, with really being able to appreciate the change in your skin around the 3-month mark.
If you have any questions or concerns and for further information or to book an appointment, please call our office at 512-504-7399.